Here at our workshop, we specialize in the repair and restoration of vintage Seiko. I have a huge stock of vintage movement parts as well as gaskets, crystals and more. I have spent a considerable amount of time learning the ins and outs of vintage Seiko and aim to give your vintage Seiko the best service possible.
Vintage Seiko services offered include:
- Mechanical Service – a complete overhaul of vintage mechanical models.
- Barrel Jewel Upgrade – The barrel bearings are a common wear point on the 61xx series movements. We offer a jewel upgrade for both the mainplate and barrel bridge.
- Train Jewel Upgrade – Many vintage Seiko’s have brass bushings, not jewels, as the bearings in the gear train. We offer a jewel upgrade for those models.
- 6105 Crown Rebuild – The 6105 crown has been obsolete for many years. We offer a rebuild service making your crown waterproof once again.
- Case Service – changing of gaskets to ensure waterproofing as well as crown rebuilds. New crystals are also available.
- Re-Lume – re-luminous of dial and hands. Modern & vintage options available.
- Reproduction Crystals – we have access to a huge stock of exact reproduction crystals for all vintage models.