Ashton prides himself on restoring rare and important vintage watches that other watchmakers don’t deal with. His years of experience have helped him hone his restoration skills to include the following work.
- Turning balance staffs
- Manufacturing obsolete parts
- Black polishing screws and components
- Bluing screws and other components
- Age-appropriate luminous painting of dial & hands
- Balance spring timing and pinning
- Re-pivoting wheels
The restoration process comes with a complete photographic and written report of all work carried out and comes with a 2-year guarantee on all work performed.
Below are some examples of restoration work.